Latest update September 12, 2019
Euregio Plus SGR S.p.A. cares about privacy.
Euregio Plus SGR S.p.A. (“Euregio Plus”, “we”, “us”) collects information on you (“Personal Data”) through our site www.euregioplus.com the “Site”.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (EU) Regulations 2016/679 – “Regulations”) and the relevant legislation on the protection of personal data, the present information (“Policy”) aims to describe which Personal Data we collect when you visit the Site or decide to interact with us through the Site, and which purposes and methods are used when said data are processed by us.
Owner of the personal data processing
According to the present information, and of the data processing taken into consideration, the owner of the personal data processing is Euregio Plus SGR S.p.A., with legal seat in Passaggio Duomo 15, 39100 Bolzano (BZ).
What kind of data we collect, process, and the legal aspect of said processing
I. The data you provide when you decide to contact us
When you decide to contact us through the “Contact” section on the Site, we may collect and process the following Personal Data you decide to provide us with when submitting a request:
- Name and surname you provide us as a natural person interested in the services offered by Euregio Plus, or as a contact person for an organization, company or firm;
- Identity of the people for whom you work or whom you represent;
- The address of your place of residence or professional domicile or of the people for whom you work or whom you represent;
- Your telephone number, E-mail address, and fax number, or the ones of the people you work for or represent;
- Any other Personal Data you provide us by filling in the appropriate request for information form.
You are free to provide all or part of the Personal Data requested by the appropriate form on the “Contact” section on the Site. However, your refusal to provide us with the Personal Data in question may make it more difficult for us to respond to your request in a timely manner.
Why we collect your data:
You should decide to contact us through the “Contact” section on the Site or by sending us a communication by E-mail or post, all the data you have provided us with will be processed only to give you a prompt response and to ensure the correct handling of your request.
Legal use of your Personal Data:
The processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent when you decide to contact us through the “Contact” section on the Site.
We will retain the Personal Data you have provided us with in the moment in which you have decided to contact us through the “Contact” section of the Site for the strictly necessary period to offer you a feedback on your requests, unless this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the protection of one of your rights.
II. The data you provide us with when you decide to contact us for a job at Euregio Plus.
If you decide to contact us by sending your curriculum vitae in the manner indicated in the “Work with us” section of the Site, we may also collect the following Personal Data:
- Personal information (e.g. name, surname, date of birth, residence);
- Contact data (e.g. telephone number, E-mail address);
- Personal photo/portrait;
- Data related to your qualifications, training, and professional career;
- Any other information, including special categories of personal data you may provide us with when applying (e.g. by sending us your CV) and during any subsequent selection process.
Why your data are processed:
The Personal Data you provide by contacting us in the manner indicated under the “Work with us” section of the Site will be processed to assess whether your profile may be in line with Euregio Plus’s professional requirements in order to proceed with our selection among the several candidates.
Legal use of your data:
The legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data provided through the “Work with us” section of the Site is represented by the pre-contractual measures aimed at establishing a possible employment relationship between you and Euregio Plus.
Special categories of personal data:
With your specific consent, we may also process data revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, and data relating to your health, should you decide to provide us with them when you send us your application in response to specific job advertisements at Euregio Plus or during the subsequent selection process. Your consent is not necessary for the processing of any particular categories of personal data provided us through free applications.
The Personal Data provided by you in response to job advertisements on the Site will be kept for the period needed to carry out the selection activities for the specific position for which you have applied, and, in any case, for no longer than two years after the end of the selection process, unless this information is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the protection of one of our rights.
We will delete your Personal Data by means of your application immediately after having read them, unless they are needed to comply with a legal obligation or for the protection of one of our rights.
III. The data we collect when you visit the Site
When you visit the Site, we collect the following navigation data anonymously:
- Technical information, including your IP address, information on the devices used by the visitors to the Site, browser and operating systems, etc..
- Information about the navigation on the Site, including URLs of the pages you have visited and activities that are carried out on the page, dates and times of navigation, time spent on the Site, clickstream.
This information is collected for the proper functioning, management, maintenance, and improvement of the Site, as well as to ensure that its navigation is safe and to ascertain responsibility in case of cyber-security violations. It is also used to allow us to gather statistical analysis on the use of the Site with the possibility to analyze the data also in aggregate form and to allow you to receive promotional announcements in line with your wishes and interests.
You are always free to decide whether to provide us with your browsing data, for example by choosing to disable cookies via your browser settings. However, refusal to provide information necessary for navigation purposes may make it impossible for you to carry out activities strictly related to navigation itself, and therefore, to consult and interact with our Site.
The processing of your Personal Data is carried out by computer, telematics, and/or paper means in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, accuracy, integrity, data minimization, purpose limitation, and storage, as well as in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations and current legislation on the protection of personal data, and with the adoption of appropriate security measures.
How we protect your data:
Your Personal Data are collected, processed, transferred, and stored by adopting appropriate physical, logical, and organizational security measures in order to protect them from possible violations (such as destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or illegal, to the personal data in question) and to ensure that processing is carried out only for the purposes described in the present Policy.
Disclosure of your personal data:
Euregio Plus employs several people in charge of the disclosure of your data in order to ensure that the processing of your Personal Data is as accurate as possible. These people have been selected among professionals who guarantee the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that data processing will be always carried out in compliance with the legislation in force to guarantee the protection of your rights.
You may request the identity and contact details of the person who processes your data by contacting us as indicated in the “How to contact us” section of the present Information Notice.
Your Personal Data may also be communicated to the following subjects who will process them as autonomous data controllers:
- Parent companies and/or companies connected to Euregio Plus;
- Police forces and supervisory and security bodies;
- Judicial and supervisory authorities.
Data transfer outside the EEA:
In order to pursue the purpose of data processing as described in the present Policy, your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Euregio Plus guarantees that all possible transfers outside the EEA will take place in such a way as to ensure full protection of your rights and freedoms. Where no adequacy decisions have been issued by the European Commission with respect to the third country of destination, data transfers will be governed by the application of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission, or, where applicable, in case of transfer to the USA, by the provisions of the Privacy Shield.
What are your rights and how you can exercise them:
In accordance with the applicable law, and in particular with the provisions of the Regulations, your rights in relation to your Personal Data are as follows:
- Access: you can receive information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of said data;
- Correction: should you believe that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you may request such data be corrected or amended by following your instructions;
- Cancellation: you have the right to request the cancellation of your personal data to the extent that this is made possible pursuant Art. 17 of the Regulations;
- Limitation: you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- Opposition: for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data pursuant Art. 21 of the Regulations.
- Consent / withdrawal: should the processing of your personal data be based on your consent, you have the right to revoke it at any time;
- Data transfer: when processing is based on your consent, you have the right to receive the Personal Data you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and, when technically feasible, to secure the transfer of your Personal Data to another data controller.
How to contact us:
For any questions or clarification on how your Personal Data are processed it is within your right and in accordance with the present Information Notice, that you can contact Euregio Plus SGR S.p.A. by mail to the address at Via della Mostra 11/13, 39100 Bolzano (BZ), by E-mail to email@example.com or by phone at the following number: +39 0471 068700.
In order to ensure the best possible protection of your rights and freedoms, Euregio Plus has also appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) to whom you may address all requests related to the processing of your Personal Data and the exercise of your rights. Euregio Plus’s DPO can be contacted at the following E-mail address:
Should you decide to contact us, all data you provide us with will be processed exclusively in order to offer you a prompt response and to ensure the correct management of your request.
Protection of your rights:
In order to protect your rights and to protect your Personal Data, you may, at any time, decide to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, i.e. the Data Protection Supervisor (tel. +39 06.696771, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) or bring an action before the competent national courts.
However, Euregio Plus is always willing to listen to your complaints and observations, and to examine them carefully. Without prejudice to your right, we therefore always invite you to contact us to exercise your rights.
Amendments to the present Information Notice:
This Information Notice is subject to updating in accordance with the regulations in force from time to time.