WHAT IS IT?
PensPlan Profi is an open pension fund affiliated with the Pensplan Project, established by PensPlan Invest SGR S.p.A. now Euregio Plus SGR S.p.A.. Thanks to collaboration with Banca Etica Group, the Fund is characterized by investments in financial instruments with a high profile of social and environmental responsibility and by a “life cycle” advisory service that defines the optimal investment scenario based on the age of the member.
The Fund is registered on the Covip Register under number 147.
WHO CAN JOIN?
All citizens with or without income, including minors.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
- Increased financial availability for old age through the setting up of a supplementary pension, in addition to the public pension..
- Tax benefits , and therefore the possibility of deducting contributions to the Fund up to a ceiling of Euros 5,164.57 per year and of benefiting from reduced taxation on pension benefits subject to a variable rate from 15% to 9%.
- Il The employer’s contribution, if provided for by contracts and collective agreements, including company agreements.
- The opportunity of benefiting from a series of advances.
- The possibility of choosing - among different investment sectors - the most suitable one on the basis of one’s particular risk inclination and investment horizon.
- An advisory service on the choice of the sub-fund in relation to age and gender, which over time and as the retirement age approaches, will indicate to the member the opportunity to change the sub-fund through a free alert service.
- The possibility of counting on a double analysis.An environmental, social, and governance analysis integrated with a financial analysis. within the aim of creating value over time.
- The proximity of our contacts and a valid support at a local level.
- The social interventions of the Trentino-South Tyrol Region.
SPECIAL “UNDER 18”
- Advantages are foreseen for “under 18” members.
Membership of an agreed supplementary pension fund is even more advantageous with the launch of the Home Savings initiative.
A member of a pension fund that has an agreement and meets the requirements can access a loan at preferential conditions, i.e. the MUTUO RISPARMIO CASA [home savings loan], to be requested from the credit institutions participating in the plan.
PensPlan Profi adopts the responsible investment logic of Etica Sgr – a company of the Banca Etica Group – based on the respect for the environment and human rights, investment in the real economy, and the enhancement of companies and states that adopt worthy practices. This without sacrificing opportunities for returns, considering a medium-long term horizon.
Following these principles, Etica Sgr. has developed a securities selection process initially aimed at excluding States and companies involved in controversial activities and then aimed at identifying the worthiest experiences based on the ESG analysis or the social, environmental, and governance aspects of the issuers.
MICROFINANCE GUARANTEE FUND
Membership to the Fund involves the payment of a yearly solidarity contribution of Euro 3 to guarantee microfinance and financial support plans through crowd-funding initiatives managed by Banca Etica.
The “life cycle” is a type of investment that involves a gradual reduction in the financial risk of the pension investment, based on the member’s personal data. A life cycle investment plan envisages that, as the retirement age approaches, the degree of risk of the member’s portfolio is modified at predetermined intervals, reducing the invested amount in sub-funds with a higher risk profile to the advantage of those with a lower risk profile. .
The fund, on an optional basis, makes available to members, free of charge, a system of automatic alerts suggesting a reallocation of the pension investment based on the “life cycle” principle.
Membership to the Fund involves the payment of a yearly solidarity contribution of Euro 3 to guarantee microfinance and financial support projects through crowd-funding initiatives managed by Banca Etica.
AGREEMENT WITH THE TRENTINO-SOUTH TYROL REGION
The PensPlan Profi Open Pension Fund is a fund affiliated with Pensplan Centrum S.p.A. Our Region supports the citizens in the constitution of a supplementary pension. A special regional law (no. 3 dated February 27, 1997) has provided for the introduction of special interventions and services in this area.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
The Synthetic Cost Indicator [ISC] provides a summary indication of the annual costs of the sectors, as a percentage of the accrued individual position. The ISC is calculated by all pension funds using the same methodology established by COVIP.
HOW CAN YOU SUBSCRIBE?
I The Fund can be subscribed to at your same company, by a distributor, or at a partner company.